Urban Fitness Clubs are a community focussed gym, and different from traditional gyms. We focus on intense bodyweight training and group fitness activity. We enable and encourage our members to develop and strengthen during our specialized bodyweight classes such as ObstacleFit®, Bootcamps, Kickboxing, HIIT, Tabata, TRX, Circuit, Core and Body Conditioning and Yoga.
NEW MEMBER INFORMATION
- We have two studios – Downtown and South Granville. Feel free to take a look at our class schedules for both studios
- You can sign up for our two week introductory offer for $40
- Please note that we don’t offer complimentary classes to first timers
- Online registration is mandatory for all classes
- We have a strict number for each class. If the class you’d like to attend is full you are still able to add yourself to the wait-list and arrive prior to class to see if somebody late cancels
- We operate strict policies to ensure that our members are safe and happy before, during and after class. Please read our Studio Etiquette
- On your first visit report your name to the front desk. We’ll ask you to sign a waiver before your first class
- Please wear comfortable workout attire; bring a bottle of water, a towel and a pair of indoor trainers
- New members are not required to have gloves for kickboxing classes, however if you have attended over 2 weeks of kickboxing classes gloves are mandatory for your comfort and safety
- We’re right here to assist should you ever have any questions. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TWO WEEK INTRODUCTION PASS $40
It’s time to bring out the best version of yourself. Urban Fitness Clubs can make that happen.