Urban Fitness™ Club is focussed on community and always takes time to listen to the advice of members. Much different from traditional gyms with weight or group fitness studios that have a set format our studio dynamically grows as the members develop with specialized bodyweight interval style classes like ObstacleFit®, Bootcamps, Kickboxing, HIIT, Tabata, TRX, Circuit, Pole Dance and Zumba!
Here’s a Step-By-Step-Information for individuals who are new to Urban Fitness™ Club that will help you by your first expertise:
- Discover the club that’s closest to you after which study extra about our classes
- Click on classes offered to determine the style you is likely to be keen on beginning with
- Have a look at the scheduled for every location that may suit you
- Flick thru price options, we suggest trying out our introductory term of $30 for two weeks.
- We don’t supply first complimentary class
- Click on on any class go or yearly contract membership choice, it’s going to direct you to our on-line system to advertise you to arrange a web-based account.
- Enter your primary data i.e. identify, phone, e-mail to make a purchase order on-line.
- Upon getting a membership on file, it is possible for you to to order courses on-line
- On-line registration is required for all sessions.
- There’s restrict number for every class.
- If a class is full you do have an opportunity to arrive prior to class and wait to see if someone late cancels
- You too can buy a membership in studio online via credit card. Please arrange a web-based account earlier than your go to to lock the processing time at entrance desk
- You will need to know our studio etiquette. LIKE us on FACEBOOK for present promotion and social occasions
- On your first visit report your name to the front desk and a waiver will be available for signing
- Please wear comfortable workout clothes; carry a bottle of water, a towel and a pair of indoor trainers.
- New members are not required to have gloves but if you have attended more than 2 weeks of kickboxing classes gloves are mandatory for safety.
- Focus on having fun while attending classes
We’re right here to assist should you ever have any questions.
Please e-mail us at email@example.com.