Urban Fitness Clubs welcomes their members to enjoy two state-of-the-art studios in the heart of Vancouver, where they can enjoy a great space to keep fit. We care about each and every member and encourage them to have fun, to train with like-minded people and to be active in a positive and up-beat environment; we therefore do not tolerate negative or aggressive behaviour towards fellow members or the Urban Fitness Team. We’re all here to stay fit and to work together to reach our goals!
From kickboxing and yoga to circuits and TRX, there’s no right or wrong way to get in shape. Whatever it takes to break a sweat, right? But let’s not leave that sweat on the mats (or that hair in the sink). From the locker room to the cardio zone, when it comes to gym etiquette, there are a few rules that everyone should follow here at Urban Fitness – Fitness karma points guaranteed!
- Polite cooperation to the staff or management on every visit
- For inquiries outside of class time only email or visit in person
- New clients must purchase a pass online prior to your first visit
- Online registration is required for all classes
- Please arrive 10 minutes early and check-in at the studio every class
- Late cancels and no-shows will be charged a $10 cancellation fee
- Excessive late cancels result in membership holds or termination
- Please only reserve classes 1-2 days ahead and do not over book
- Make your trainer aware of any previous injury or health condition
- No entry to the workout area or washroom when a class is in session
- No dirty or outdoor shoes. Upon arrival all shoes must be changed
- All belongings must be stored in the change room
- No bags, personal items or clothes allowed on the workout floor
- Do not stretch against or lean on the walls
- Do not drag or damage equipment
- No excessive chatting in class
- Do not rest mats on walls or equipment
- Equipment cleaned and returned exactly as found
- Not be held responsible for lost belongings. Leave valuables at home
All purchases are non-refundable with the exception of an injury accompanied with a doctors note excusing you from classes.
Urban Fitness Clubs reserve the right to cancel any membership without cause, in which event you will be entitled to a refund only of unused prepaid instalments. Urban Fitness Clubs also reserve the right to terminate a membership if there is a breach of rules of contract or any serious misconduct.
TWO WEEK INTRODUCTION PASS $40
It’s time to bring out the best version of yourself. Urban Fitness Clubs can make that happen.